I had finished my lunch and I was in my room. Then I heard Pa coughing virulently and I rushed out of my room to find him vomitting out all the food he has eaten. My cutest dad. This is the first time in my life that I saw him puking and I'm really worried.
Tomorrow is Rakhi. Ill have to buy rakhis for Buro.
I spent the entire day watching Tarot videos. The most popular Tarot readers on the web portray themselves as intuitively psychic. Even though I am intuitive that's something I'm unlikely to do.
PaPa messaged me today that he wants to meet. I told him that I'm busy working.
Everytime I do something like this my mind goes to Arun who says he is always busy. Of course he has idle days watching movies and scrolling! But he doesnt want to talk to me.
Let me just give him the benefit of the doubt.
I did not bathe today. I did not chant today.
I had the most spectacular dream in the morning of cows, bulls and buffaloes. It was amazing!
I think I'll bathe and chant and watch Armaan's video and sleep.
I am feeling so positive and happy about my life at the moment.
All day long, literally all day long I thought about Arun's adorable nose. I love him. Stupid boy!
I am feeling:
Like bathing and oiling
Happy
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
10.03 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment