I think I need to get my mind off my sexuality. PaPa has been pleading with me to go for a movie with him. I really dont want to do that.
DeJh has been requesting meeting him. I really dont want to do that.
I just want to be left alone. I just want my journal and my poetry.
If Arun doesnt want me it's no biggie. There are plenty of other guys. I just have to choose one.
The thing is that I know I wont be happy with just any guy. So I'll patiently wait till someone compatible comes along.
I just spoke to TAurad.
I know that I have a glorious prosperous future ahead of me. I know that the stars are blessing me with great success. But I want someone to really see me and be a part of my journey.
As I become successful I'll choose the guy who is most there for me.
I know that Arun was with some woman on the evening of my play. He kind of betrayed me. He told me that he doesnt love his wife and dated me and then he broke up with me and told everybody that he really loves his wife. But he will still deceive her and cheat on her. That is so pathetic!
How has PaPa resurfaced out of nowhere? And why? What does he want from me?
He reminds me of Shail. He looks just like him.
I don't think I want to kiss him.
Enough about that! Boys will come and go.
TAurad told me that she has got in touch with Tarini's parents. I really want Tarini to be happier and have a smooth journey as she becomes happier. I really love her. I don't want her to feel so troubled. I want my students to shine!
I want Dhyaan to respect himself. I want Rishaan to be grateful. I want my bacchas to shine gloriously.
There are so many friends to talk to as I'm going through this phase in my life. They are all struggling and God willing we will all succeed.
I will never reject a friend based on social status or money. But if a man (no matter who) crosses my boundaries i wont enetertain him anymore. Because I dont want to sleep around. I want to protect myself as there is no one else to protect me.
I want to make the right friends. I want good people to surround me.
DiPan will be here any moment.
I am feeling:
Happy
Logical
More positive than when I woke up.
Loving
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
1.31 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment