Sunday, 30 August 2026

Journal 6.06 pm on 30.8.2026 What should I do?

Dear Journal,
Today Buro and Sadhya treated all of us to a fine dining experience at Que Sera Sera.
I can't get Arun out of my head! As I was thinking about Arun I had a deja vu, something I dreamt years before it actually happened.
Firstly, I have to stop keeping on blurting out I Love You to him. I should really let him be.
But... but... but... I dont think I want to let him go. I love him. I want him. I need him. I need his love.
I so so so miss him. So darned deeply. I can't seem to be able to stop thinking about him.
As I was sitting at lunch I realised that I looked so underdressed and I really havent been taking care of myself.
Arun... arun... arun... how you make me swoon!
I dont need to have the Arun dilemma sorted in my head just this moment. There will be a conclusion saga-- I hope it's in my favour.
Now I'll chant and meditate and prepare for tomorrow.
I am feeling:
Happy
Deeply in love
Full of love
Im crazy about Arun. But Im also upset with him.
I am grateful for all my infinite good fortune.
6.14 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment