Friday, 31 July 2026

Journal 2.30 pm on 31.7.2026 My feelings

Dear Journal,
Ever since Arun blasted me on the phone for trying to introduce Nmrk to him, I don't feel like chanting. But chant I will.
The most likely outcome now would be that Arun would want to keep distance from me. He is married. I should never ever forget that.
That's about him.
On the work front all I need to do is read. I really want to quit smoking. Spending on one cigarette seems like a small amount but it accumulates to a lot.
Psha is coming home soon. I think I'll go have just one cigarette and chant. It's all good. Whatever happens happens for the best.
I wish all those I love a beautiful day!
I am feeling:
Happy
Focused
Heart full of love
Really want to quit smoking
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
2 37 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment