Thursday, 23 July 2026

Journal 8.32 pm on 23.7.2026 the times they are a changing

Dear Journal,
Today I woke up really late. I delayed the smoking of my first cigarette by an hour. Because of the BMC all the cigarette shops were shutting down in the area as I was returning from SeeDhi's house just now.
I ate breakfast, then lunch (which was luchi with torkari-- yum!) and chanted for half an hour. Then I had a bath and left for Zara from where I had to pick up my red trouser that I gave for alteration. I travelled to and fro and was home by 6.
Then Arun called. I was leaving for SeeDhi's house so I couldn't talk to him. I told him that I'll call on Saturday. I wonder if there is space for me in his life. I wonder what he thinks about me these days. I know he is inordinately busy with his work. But does he truly only work? I'm sure he has a social life. So that is why i wonder if there is any place in his heart and mind for me these days. I still love him... not in the urgent passionate way anymore but in a very sure way which tells me that I'll always give him that space in my heart.
There are all sorts of bonds and relationships. For me Arun is special.
Tomorrow I'm going to go to the Apple store in the morning.
I'll chant and study now.
SeeDhi was optimistic and positive today. I was so happy to see this happy side of hers. I wonder what she thinks about me.
I am feeling:
Slightly irritable
Happy
Loving
A little serious
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
I am grateful for abundance of food, shelter and money.
I am grateful to Arun for still being friends with me.
I am grateful for warm loving relationships of mutual trust and admiration.
Love,
Me.
8.48 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment