I think my emotions got the better of me these past few days. There is nothing between me and Arun. Everything between us is history.
I would have called him today just to stay in touch but he said he is busy and he still hasnt called!
I'm really hurt by his harshness. Also he leaves messages unanswered.
I should, I HAVE TO GET OVER HIM. Why have I found it so difficult. He played around with my heart and then left me for a wife he says he is never leaving.
I actually feel like crying but I dont want to.
I'm over Arun... I have to get over him.
I'm so lucky to have DeJh as a friend. He is really good support.
Hope tomorrow goes well.
I am feeling:
Deeply hurt
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
10.54 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment