When you think you are talking to God, you are in fact talking only to a realm of your mind. When you feel you are connecting with thought with someone, alive or deceased, you are in fact again accessing a realm of your own mind.
I'm not an atheist. I believe in the God/Virtue principle. But I also know that even to the most intuitive mind no obstacle can pierce as long as you love yourself.
I often think about whether I would date me. My career is choppy at the moment, that says nay. But as a person I think I'm golden, I'm a good girl.
I haven't really been taking care of my looks and I haven't in some time opened a book.
I think a lot, creating causes at the intention and thought level; I've been doing that all my life-- I am a deep thinker.
As for Arun-- I wish I hadn't blown my top. I wish I felt less intensely about him and that I was more practical.
Life is good. I'm trying not to worry. I love my parents and I am deeply indebted to them for accepting me, loving me and standing by me.
Arun was rather rude when I called him up last. Once bitten twice shy. If you've been thwarted once you are unlikely to try again.
But people do rethink their words and people do change.
I don't know what to think about him. I love him.
I am feeling:
Happy
Full of love
Sweet
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and blessings on my life.
I am grateful for relationships based on mutual trust and mutual love.
Love,
Me.
11 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment