Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Journal 10.39 am on 30.7.2026 dream

Dear Journal,
I saw a dream where Ma, Pa, me were on a trip and there were sandals and all sorts of things made out of beads that I wanted.
Then I saw a social media post by Armaan who looked a little like Arun showing a video of a cat on his terrace that had holes.
Then i saw a girl in a play I think who was caressed on the hands by a man and she goes and leaps on him and hugs him. Basically I was just observing situations in my dreams. I did not see Arun in my dream.
I think I've done the right thing by breaking all contact with Arun. I wasnt welcome into his world.
How life changes!
Today will be spent fruitfully.
I am feeling:
Happy
Serious
Full of love
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
10.48 am

No comments:

Post a Comment