Thursday, 30 July 2026

Journal 9.56 am on 31.7.2026 im feeling so lonely

Dear Journal,
Oneof our building cats passed away this morning. Psha says I should go to her place.
I'm feeling so alone, so lonely. I miss Arun. I love Arun.
I am feeling:
Lonely
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
9.58 am
Ps: As I was lying down Arun's wife's face came flashing in my mind's eye. And I realised that Arun does love his wife.
I should never forget that. I saw a dream where there was dirt on my floor and I wanted to clean it. I saw a more elaborate dream later but I dont remember it.
I should really not contact Arun. More than anything for my self-respect. I can't continue to be friends with him. I feel for him too deeply.
I hope I have a good productive day.
11.22 am

No comments:

Post a Comment