When my life
Ceases to be empty
And is filled with song
And Dances of joy
And beautiful melodies.
That day is near
When you come my way
With conversations bright
Bringing love's forays
And I wouldn't have believed
I actually almost let you go
Even before the curtains
Were drawn upon the show.
Right now the pain is easing,
My heart is becoming whole
And I am playing the coveted role
Of being the heroine of my life
Surmounting obstacles
Standing at the highest of heights.
I know my worries
Have been left behind
And all negativity
Has been sent to rescind
And I know both you and I,
My blessed friend,
Did not expect
What was at the bend.
Love and laughter
Adorn my days,
Happiness is mine
As I serve and slay
And very soon
I'll pen the tale
Of sunny days
And stormy gales
And victory is mine
To be shared with you,
Sweetly affectionately
So that I'm not confused.
No comments:
Post a Comment