Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Journal 9.45 am on 29.7.2026 I need to pay Arun

Dear Journal,
I woke up from a dream where I was dancing in a bungalow in a particular room with lots of people dancing around me with Arun watching me.
Then Arun asks me for money.
I take a printout of some documents, take my cheque book and go to meet Arun in a particular room with white tube lights.
Before going in to meet him I keep my cheque book exposed and go to take xeroxes of the documents I printed. And then I woke up.
It's over between Arun and me.
I determine to make the best of today. I hope to not fall into a depression.
I'll focus on my practice and my students.
I think I'll chant now and study.
I am feeling:
Heart full of love
Serious
Reasonably happy
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
9.52 am

No comments:

Post a Comment