Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Journal 5.57 pm on 28.7.2026 I just blocked Arun forever

Dear Journal,
If I wanted any answer to my yearnings I got it today. Arun doesnt love me, doesnt want me in his life.
I called him up and he was so rude and so insulting.  He said we have nothing to discuss and that he will never chant.
So it's over. I cut the call and blocked him.
I will kill this love I have for him in my heart. He doesn't honour it, he doesn't deserve it.
I got all my answers today. He is not for me.
I won't tolerate insults.
It's exactly 6 pm now.
It's over forever between me and him. I don't even need his friendship. I'll focus on my students and my life.
I'm very hurt by him. It's over. I think I'll even remove him from social media at the right time, whenever I'm ready, whenever my intention is absolute.
I'll never unblock him on Whatsapp and my phone.
Bye Arun! Ciao forever!
I am feeling:
Hurt
Slightly teary
Determined to cut off all contact with Arun
Sexual yearnings! Bah! They don't mean anything. They should not be given any importance.
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and blessings on my life.
Now I'll go meet SeeDhi and just live my life.
Love,
Me.
6.04 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment