What I bring is a lot of love wise
And sincerity and devotion in my bones
Not anymore sitting alone.
I know I hurt you with my words
But my heart was true and love was pure,
I didn't mean to let you ache inside
And I wanted with you to ride the tide.
How are your days going my beloved friend?
Are you happy? Are you secure? Are you content?
I don't know the outcome of this unpredictable life
All I know is that I wish I had been your wife.
I would have fed you royal jelly and royal food,
Eased your aches and worries with the sweet truth
Of having loved you so deep, so profound,
Always bringing you back to a heart turned around.
I must tell you I'm hurt that I hurt you and myself
And on it much i do not dwell;
I just want you to know
You can dial my phone
And I'd love to hear the tale
Of the last battle you won.
No comments:
Post a Comment