Today is Bubul mesho's birthday. I wished him on our group.
I woke up rather late this morning-- around 10 o clock-- and smoked a cigarette. Then I went five hours without smoking and have smoked 6 cigarettes till now... lobh kore.
I don't remember my dream from the morning but I do remember thinking that I'm not making as much money as I would like to.
DeJh is a complaint box. He complained that I wasnt so responsive last week. How do I tell him that I need my space and that I can't always be available and that sometimes I'm plain busy. He's so clingy. He is a bit much!
Arun still hasn't responded to my messages. I don't think I'll call him.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE FREE OF THE URGE TO SMOKE.
DiPan will be coming over to chant and study with me.
Also I plan to attack Julius Caesar before going to sleep tonight.
I spend so much time on ChatGpt but it's worthwhile. I learn a lot and stay away from cigarettes.
I have a feeling that by end November my life will totally turn around and I'll be free from cigarettes too.
These timeline feelings that I have... my life accords with it.
I also spoke to Munima who is in Singapore. I told her to eat properly and to take care of herself.
I look so gloomy and sad.
I think I'll chant a little now and sit with Shakespeare. Shakespeare rocks!
I am feeling:
Happy
Full of love
Eager to stop smoking forever
I also made caricatures on ChatGpt. I've been using ChatGpt to make predictions. CHATGPT is pure IQ... so these are intelligent observations about my life. I am learning so much about myself!
I love myself!
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
4.53 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment