Akon said: Im so lonely. He must have said it for me because I'm so darned lonely.
I think any acting up I've done is because of my loneliness. I miss Arun. I miss our companionship.
I'm trying my level best not to overthink things.
Arun can be quite the insulting. He insulted me quite a bit the last time we met. That is why I haven't been telling him to meet me.
He will never know how he agonises me.
I wish I was more beautiful, more suave. I wish Arun had accepted my love and chosen me. But he didn't. And I should make my peace with that.
I really want him to chant Nmrk. He will feel so happy!
I love my mother.
I am feeling:
Plain
Loving
Reasonably happy with a tinge of sadness.
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
10.49 am
No comments:
Post a Comment