Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Journal 3.47 pm on 28.7.2026 clarity

Dear Journal,
My heart is filled with love for Arun. As I was chanting in the morning I had a feeling that Arun is facing some difficulty in his life. He is the person I pray maximum for.
So I called him up. I think he is busy. I really want him to start chanting Nam Myo Ho Renge Kyo and feel the effects of the benefits.
My mind is racing through so many things about Arun that I have experienced knowing him. His virtues far outweigh his flaws. The thing is that he doesn't perceive himself that way. I in fact saw him in my dream in the morning. I ask him how his aunt is and he says she passed away. Then I saw a doctor in the dream.
Now I'll chant and study.
I hope to have an excellent day!
I wish Ma, Pa, Buo, Arun and Sadhya a great day. It's good... all good.
I am feeling:
Happy
Determined
Buoyant
Determined
Focused
Eager
Full of love
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
I am grateful for God's infinite love, grace and blessings on the lives of all those I love.
Love,
Me.
3.53 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment