I woke up from a cryptic dream whose details I don't remember. I saw Guz in my dream and her mom and dad. There was a sense of closure in the dream, I was seeking something that belonged to me from them, some treasure, something precious... the details of the dream are hazy.
I woke up a little before 10.15 and without taking a bath left for the zadankai.
I got a thunderous applause to my experience. People clapped for a really long time. The zadankai was in Suma's new pad in Panchvatika.
As I was leading the study Arun called. I had to cut his call. I had been eager to hear his voice yesterday.
After the meeting Suma distributed cookies... yummy wheat bran cookies. She is such a sweet person.
I went to Chotto's house after that and me and Sadhya chatted. Buro told me to detach from my emotions and to focus on priorities.
I called up Arun. I really love him. As I was teasing him about his nose he wanted to hang up. May be he doesn't want me to be so affectionate. He said he is going to Hyderabad tomorrow. I just sent him the chant of Nam Myo Ho Renge Kyo. I really want him to chant it. It will bring him so much happiness. I genuinely want him to be happy.
Now I'll have a bath, eat my lunch and study.
Tomorrow better be a golden day!
Today better be even better!
I am feeling:
Happy
Full of love
Focused
Determined
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
I hope all those I love have a great day, especially Ma, pa, Buro and Arun.
Love,
Me.
2.32 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment