Monday, 27 July 2026

Journal 11.12 am on 28.7.2026 a doctor in a dream

Dear Journal,
I had a dream where I saw a doctor. The details of the dream are sketchy. I remember asking Arun in my dream about his aunt. And he tells me she has passed away.
I woke up around 10.40 and went down for a cigarette. I had one and went to buy my second one and the cigarette guy refused to sell me a cigarette! He told me YOU ARE SMOKING TOO MUCH! NOW I'LL SELL YOU A CIGARETTE ONLY IN THE EVENING!
These are the kind of friends I need. This is the kind of thing cigarette guys should say!
Just seeing one picture of Arun is enough to warm my heart.
Today I will study! I hope to have a great day.
I am feeling:
A strong urge to smoke a cigarette.
Happy
Ignored by Arun
Full of love
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
11.18 am

No comments:

Post a Comment