Friday, 24 July 2026

Journal 7.20 pm on 24.7.2026 better prepare

Dear Journal,
Last night DeJh said he wants to meet me today. Because I thought that it would be a huge distraction to my plans I told him NO, I'LL BE BUSY. Even though I haven't prepared much I think I did the right thing.
I really do love Arun. I've been spending a lot of time reflecting with AI. I think it's best to keep some questions unanswered and some answers uncertain instead of mulling into each point with tweezers.
TejAurad messaged asking how prepared am I for Monday. I told her honestly that I'm very nervous. She said she thinks I'll be great. She is really very sweet.
I loved my dream in the morning-- feeding dogs and taking care of Ma, and a home being rebuilt.
Jung's Law of Synchronicity! This is indeed a fresh chapter in my life, one in which I know who I love for sure and one with hope and responsibility. Arun is a friend I deeply love and cherish. Stupid guy!
It's been a day of solitude and reflection-- I really have been gifted with the capacity to think! Overthinker I am! I'll try to take it easy on my mind.
I think I'll chant for a bit now and think and study.
I am feeling:
Happy
Serious
Deep love
Hope
My pulse feels changes are on the horizon.
Care and concern for those I love
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
7.33 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment