Friday, 31 July 2026

Journal 12.58 pm on 31.7.2026 any feeling will pass

Dear Journal,
I woke up in the morning feeling so lonely and sad. But the feeling has passed to embrace the day.
By his own admission Arun says he has never been true to any woman. Well, that's one point.
The next point is the way we treat other people indicates the relationship we have with ourselves. I should not have said so many hurtful things to Arun.
Life is so unpredictable. What will happen is unfathomable so I don't want to jump to any conclusions.
I'm going to meet Psha after lunch.
I wish I remembered my dream but I don't. I just think Pa was there in my dream.
It's a dank grey Monsoon day and I am single and bristling with self love. I think I'm a good person who is capable of immense loyalty. Whatever happens in my life is for the best.
I hope to have a great day with few cigarettes.
I'll call up RaTi in the evening.
I'm sure Arun is having good days. I won't trouble him anymore.
I am feeling:
Happy
Loving
What should I wear today? I think I'lll wear the off-white cotton world dress that Arun had selected for me. May he have the best life ever.
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
1.07 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment