Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Journal 9.59 pm on 21.7.2026 the whole day went analysing

Dear Journal,
I woke up from the dream this morning and lay down some more till (it's exactly 10 pm) I was alert and all the sleep had left me.
Then as if I was an automaton I walked to the cigarette shop with my phone! I REALLY WANT TO QUIT SMOKING EASILY! If I sit at home and do things right here I feel so claustrophobic. May be I can replace cigarettes with walks.
I feel a deep aloneness, a deep sense of isolation.
I spent all day on AI, analysing my writing style, analysing myself and analysing my birthchart.
DeJh bugged me today by saying cigarette smoking is unacceptable to society! What is really wrong with him! He is so annoying!
I just sort of got off ChatGpt.
I will definitely pore over Shakespeare's Julius Caesar tomorrow.
I must fill my days with hard work. My dream in the morning was so amazing! I also need to chant. May be ten minutes!
I am feeling:
Happy
Loving
Feet dirty
Sweet
Noble
I must have a never-give up spirit like Daisaku Ikeda and Swami Vivekananda and Mother Teresa! These are my icons.
I forge ahead blazing new trails. I am gifted, I am intelligent, I am pretty. 
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life.
I am grateful that my parents, brother and I enjoy good health and good fortune. 
I am grateful for friends.
Love,
Me.
10.13 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment