Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Journal 5.57 pm on 29.7.2026 it's vital that I be realistic

Dear Journal,
Once bitten twice shy. I stopped asking A to meet me and now I've stopped calling him up. He pushed me away-- for his Candy, for his wife, for the million other girls he feels for.
I don't think anything I did or said invited the insulting, rude tone of his voice.
It's possible that he is casually seeing someone and that is why he doesn't want to talk to me.
He told me that we have nothing to discuss.
Of course, it's over but the love in my heart is still alive.
In the end I just have me, myself and Doel and nobody else.
I don't quite agree with SeeDhi that Arun didn't give me anything. Of course he did! Why else would I love him so much?
He brought me so much happiness and I realised that my love can go very deep.
But I think this is fine. No staying in touch, just moving on.
May he shine in his career; that is what he is focusing on.
I wish I could pay him back his money.  I will.
The whole day went in being the jhalli that I am.
I REALLY WANT TO QUIT SMOKING.
I love Arun silently in the innermost trenches of my heart and better days are coming. I just know it!
Today I didnt study. Today just flew by but all days wont be like this. Life is getting better and bigger.
I don't have any hopes from Arun.
I am feeling:
Heart full of love
Loving
Alone
Focused
Awake
Tired 
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
Love,
Me 
6.07 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment