Saturday, 19 September 2026

Conversation with God 11.36 pm on 19.9.2026

Me: Dear God, would you like this conversation that exists only on the ramparts of my imagination?
God: Bien sur! What's cooking?
Me: I'm feeling really lonely. At the same time I dont want to date anyone because dating means having sex. I also miss Arun who has not always been kind to me.
God: Arent you the sweetest soul. Build your life as you want but dont waste time ruminating. Build a better future.
Me: I cant do anything without you. And also could you make sure I quit smoking?
God: Bien sur!
Me: I dont want to date just any guy. PawPa doesnt interest me. DeJh is a bigot. And today NiJa told me to get onto dating apps.
God: Why dont you join an app and say that you just want to be friends with a no sex rule.
Me: Will that work?
God: It should. With the decent men.
Me: Fine. Then I will get onto a dating app. I have nothing to hide.
God: The storehouse of good fortune is unlimited for you.
Me: That is so sweet of you.
God: Be happy! Be love!

No comments:

Post a Comment