Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Journal 22.9.2026 12.48 pm I saw Nash in my dream

Dear Journal,
I saw Nash in my dream-- like I was part of his gang. He tells me in the dream to not tell him that I love him.
He goes through some photographs which have Anuradha in it. I tell him that two of his friends including ShreyZ are good-looking. 
We are venturing into some kind of backroad.
It was a complicated dream with structure.
May be I should just stop telling Arun that I love him.
Madhav cancelled class today. I spoke to Tejal. She asked me whether the syllabus will be covered for all the students? She said that she is a little concerned about that.
This is the first time teaching Igcse and icse and Im just about getting the hang of it. I dont expect anyone to understand that but Im happy ive pulled through so far. And that Ive showed up.
Im happy with a tinge of tiresomeness.
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life. 
Love,
Me.
12.58 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment