Saturday, 19 September 2026

Journal 10.29 am on 20.9.2026 a dream

Dear Journal,
I saw that Shangrila a and Shangrila b had two huge rooms at the bottom. I was in the one in Shangrila B but then i went into the lift of Shangrila A and I saw that they have floors till 13. I went into their huge room and I saw Krutika there. I went up, then down in the lift. And then I left to go into the room of Shangrila B because I didnt really know anyone in shangrila A. Then I woke up.
Yesterday I slept rather late. I was awake and chatting with a guy on a dating app. It was fun. I miss Arun.
I am feeling:
Drowsy
Happy
Missing Arun
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life. 
Love,
Me.
10.34 am
Ps: I saw a funeral in the dream. I saw someone being cremated. What does that mean?
1.02 pm
Ps2: the person kept moving while being cremated.
1.58 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment