Monday, 21 September 2026

Letter to Arun 1.38 am on 22.9.2026 Ill talk to you about this

Dear shonaest of shonas,
I want to tell you something.
I feel so darned sexual these days. And it's all directed at you.
My therapist told me that I should masturbate and go meet other men. I tried doing that but Im not ready.
I dont want my mind filled with dirty thoughts and believe you me I dont want to date anybody. In fact, in a way I want only you. Nobody else.
I find men to be so substandard around me, dating wise.
And like I told you-- Even if Leonardo di Caprio came along and asked me to date him Id tell him that I have my Arun who I have to care for and love. I cant waste my time with no Johnny Depp or Leonardo di Caprio or anyone-- famous rich, notorious poor dont matter to me.
Believe me I Love You from the core of my being. You smell so good. And you are sho shweet.
I hope I fall asleep.
Love,
Doel.

No comments:

Post a Comment