There is no more chance to rhyme
But to climb atop the greatest mount
Before I can even begin to count.
Your happiness knows no bounds
Just like the rays of the sun
And soon we lie deeply in love
On a bed of jewels from the sky above.
The heavens rain all their fortunes on me
Before I can even smell the heresy
And sooner than the mind can tell
The wind blows toward me love instead.
I have oft smelled your nose
As you strike that snidey pose
And I smell better than a rose,
Golden beautiful as you chose.
Within the golden ball of time
The choicest of choicest rhymes
Chimed in in chorus beautifully
As I give generously, dutifully.
The horse is galloping fast
Before the sun disappears
And it is lovely dusk
With crimson skies above
For a woman deeply in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment