Friday, 18 September 2026

Journal 12 30 pm on 18 9.2026 a serious attempt

Dear Journal,
I'll never forget the time Arun slapped a rickshaw driver and then threw a 500 rupee note on his face. That was the height of his arrogance!
Today Madhav wanted a short class because of some tech glitch. I gave him that.
I am never messaging or calling Arun again. There is nothing I have to say to him.
They say that you should observe the way a person treats people lesser than him.
Arun treats people lessed than him with contempt. Im done with him.
He is not respectful. He is not loving. And he feels the world owes him something because he thinks that he has a lot of money.
Im done with him.
I am feeling:
Hurt
Grief
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life. 
Love,
Me.
12.35 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment