Sunday, 20 September 2026

Letter to God 11.21 pm on 20.9.2026 Let me shine

Dear God,
Again Ma shouted and screamed and said unpalatable things and accused me of things I hadnt done, complained and bickered to everyone.
I really want my mental peace in this house. And I want to be cherished by all. I want people to feel that I add value to their lives.
I wont watch porn oh God or even read erotica. Basically because I dont want my mind engaged with such things.
God let the untold joys of life and loving fill my life.
Also let my parents, brother and Sadhya enjoy life. Let Arun bask in the joys of life.
Bless me and everyone I know with infinite money and infinite happiness.
Give me the things I need easily.
Let me live a holistic life.
And love me oh God!
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment