I woke up close to 10 30. I saw a dream where I was married to Nash and washing clothes. I bought 4 types of soap-- liquid, powder, cake and one more, and concluded that liquid soap is the best.
I also saw Arun in the dream where I love him and he loves me.
I woke up thinking Dont wash your Dirty Linen in Public.
This could relate to my memoir. I dont want to paint anybody in poor light. I dont want to character assassinate. If I give one poor point about a person, I want to give two good ones to support that person.
Because my life is because of the people who inhabit it.
It's Madhav's birthday today. I had a class with him today. Teachers are mean to their students. That is why I dont like being a teacher. Teachers are rude and mean to each other and to their students.
Then I got onto a call with Tejal and Tanya.
SiBha also messaged that we can meet today. I also have to get my laptop repaired.
It's a full day ahead.
I am feeling:
Grimy because I didnt bathe yesterday.
Frustrated
Deeply in love with Arun
Hopeful
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life.
Love, me.
1.27 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment