Tuesday, 22 September 2026

The road ahead

I have loved and I have lost
And immense was the cost
Of hiding my true feelings
From kissing and from kneeling.
Where once supported the world,
I found myself alone
Trapped in my circumstances
There but still not at home.
The storms had eased beyond doubt
And all words had me soothe
Sooner than a roundabout
I kept finding myself in my zone.
I saw that all about me
The ones I love were just seething
And me a mind on karma
Kept sowing good seeds for the grieving.
Sometimes some people lose gentility,
Sometimes some lose their heads for might 
And seeking then serenity,
How short is the night!
The sun in my eyes,
Butterflies in a bud,
I called out aloud to goodness,
Only sweet words I had said.
I felt may be such is life,
Alone and still and so calm,
Nothing more to highlight
Except that never again was there a storm.
On the final day of Judgment,
I sat pretty and all laced up
Finding myself in heaven
Guided by a hand above.
And there I saw that all about me
Had held secret wishes in their hearts
To see my victorious and winning
With many blessings right from the start.
How lucky am I yet alone!
How prosperous and not a stone!
How kind and so generous
Wherever I go I am at home!
Not one anymore two-times me,
Not one rejects my heart and love
With so many wellwishers enshrined me
As a peaceful golden dove!
It takes courage to change the thought
To a more positive bent of mind
Such as is this long ballad
Of hope and companions and rising buds. 
No sooner than I am old,
Never once stone cold
For all kind words leave my tongue
As I am yet so young.
It's a beautiful life before me
Where I am encouraged
Lest someone deceive me
But so many I can trust
With love never going bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment