Today Madhav cancelled the class. There was Chinese for lunch and I ordered the vegetables and groceries for it.
I havent bathed today. I ate lunch and fell asleep till 6.41. I saw Arun in my dream. I think it was a happy dream. Why does Arun not check his messages for hours? I hope he is fine.
I woke up and wore kajal and lipstick and left for my study meet. Nimisha, Gouri, seeDhi and me.
Then I came home and Ma was watching a series called Indrani on HoiChoi. I sat and watched an entire episode with her. It showed politics in a big and rich Bengali family.
That made me think that there is so much evil in the world. I then went down and met Twi and I teased her with Marzoo.
I think that in a world riddled by evil I should be a source of good.
I wish life was easier and that I had more money.
Gou told me today that I should really get over Arun. I should na. Her boyfriend got engaged to someone else. And she says that she is hurt.
I am Shakyamuni's emissary in this world. Whether I chant or dont chant I hold high compassion in my heart.
Wherever I go I carry the essence of Shakyamuni.
Today SeeDhi spoke about her fights with her husband. And she said that we must look at our lives and see where we are going wrong. I think she has suffered quite a bit. You cant really blame Sanskar for it. Her suffering is self-inflicted. And when I see Ma and her and people like them suffer it reminds me that gratitude takes you a long way.
I think I will sleep now.
I am feeling:
Happy
Well rested
Full of love
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life.
Love,
Me.
9.39 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment