How are you? Unless gay all my guy friends have hit on me at some point. I went to meet one such friend today-- his name is Simit Bhagat.
We spent 2 hours with each other, catching up, discussing life. He runs a film production agency now and I hope I can work with him.
It was so hot outside today. I was telling Simit about how difficult Ive been finding it to get over you.
I had a full blown anxiety attack as I alighted from the Metro. It was accompanied with feeling sexual. But I dont think I want to channel this any other way.
Ive kind of stopped going out. I told Simit about how I dont want to date any guy and how lonely I am. Thats the thing with old friends right, they know you from a better time.
Simit needs someone to manage his company and he has been interviewing people. He said he'll come home this week to read my play. It's awesome to spend time with friends.
I kind of think I overshared with him, but he said it's completely alright. He also spoke about his girlfriend etc. Etc.
He runs a company that helps other companies manage their csr activity. He also makes movies and he hopes I can collaborate with him.
I was telling him about how Ive become so averse to dating and men that Im telling everybody that Im asexual. He laughed about it.
Ive literally been telling people I dont want to have sex... that Im asexual.
I look so jhalli these days, it's unbelievable!
Tomorrow I have to go to Kandivli.
Hope life is treating you well! Hope you are fine Shona! I wish I could read letters from you to know what is on your mind.
Ill brush my teeth and go to sleep now.
Hope your days are going well.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment