I woke up in the morning from a dream with Subbu and her dad in it. We were competing with each other in the game of life. And Subbu's dad was really helping her by making things for her. But in the end I come out as a winner in the game of life.
What a dream! It was more elaborate than that but I don't remember the dream. Arun, Ma, Pa, Buro were all in the dream.
I had to teach Madhav in the morning. Then I went for the study meet for our exam. Then I spoke to Nimisha for half an hour after that.
I came back home and dialled Arun's number. Arun finally called me up. We spoke for a really long time. We could have talked for more time but i was feeling all grimy in this September end heat.
I love Arun. I truly madly deeply love him. I told him about my yearnings and he said I should masturbate. I really am crazy about this man. He is shoo cute.
I dont want to imagine pornographic scenarios in my life. So Im not going to do that.
Then I ate lunch, had a bath.
It's Ganesh Visarjan today.
I ordered Chupa Chups and mishti doi and chocolate for after lunch.
Arun said that he was having lunch from Petuk. My baby, my cutie, my shonapie.
Right now Im taking a walk in the building. There are so many mosquitoes here!
I was just talking to Soha and Hasan's mom about their studies.
I am feeling:
Itchy
Sweaty
Happy
Pretty
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life.
Love,
Me.
7.31 pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment