Wednesday, 23 September 2026

Journal 8 21 pm on 13.9.2026 a little bit of this and that

Dear Journal, 
I left around 4 to meet SimBha. I spent about 2 hours with him. We discussed all sorts of things.
He said he will come home this coming week. It's really nice to meet old friends. I felt I could really open up to him. I told him about how difficult Im finding it to move on.
Then I hopped into a Metro to come home.
And as I was alighting, I felt that strange ears ringing sensation and an uprising of sexuality.
It's all good to say you should masturbate. But I cant. I cant seem to be able to do that.
I came home to a napping Pa and an absconding Ma.
Will Arun call me up this week?
Ive spent too much money this month.
I hope SimBha hires me.
I am feeling:
Cooler than an hour ago.
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life. 
Love,
Me.
8.27 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment