Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Journal 9.35 pm on 30.9.2026 I slept

Dear Journal,
I woke up close to 10 and saw that Madhav cancelled today's lecture. But Tejal wanted to meet me.
So I drank my lemon juice and ate a kachori and met her. She said that she is slightly concerned about the syllabus. I dont know what to say. Im trying my best.
I dont remember the dream in the morning. I again dosed off till 2. I dont remember those dreams too.
Then I got ready and left for Metamorph. I taught Tarini, Aarya, and my 8th Grade except Lakshit.
I felt a leaving of Arun from my heart like I'm not so hung up by him. I actually dont like being a teacher.
But despite that I told myself that I should count my blessings. Things could have been far worse. I should be happy and I should celebrate my happiness.
I am feeling:
Sweaty
Reasonably happy
Stable
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life. 
Love,
Me.
9.44 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment