Monday, 28 September 2026

Journal 9.15 pm on 28.9.2026 just like that

Dear Journal,
Just like that Arun's birth month is coming to a close. I'm feeling high strung again-- a little yearning for Arun, my ears ringing and feeling like God is trying to tell me something. I dont know why I feel this way sometimes.
I pulled through another Monday! The students are so naughty. And like Ruchita observed they take me for granted.
I hope they score good marks.
I hope Arya and Kshiraja are growing and Danika and gang are learning. The esl students cancelled class today so I'm home early.
I treated Deetya and Sani to vada pavs today over a bet I had with them. Arnav and Divyansh are such sweet boys. I really love these students.
Ive been asked to take extra lectures on Wednesday. I completely forgot about the ptm on Saturday and slept till 6 in the evening.
I dont remember my dream of this morning. Usually the dreams where Arun features slip my mind when I wake up. I wish I remembered even a glimmer of them.
Freud said that the sexual urge explains everything-- the vices and the virtues, the good, the bad, the ugly.
I really want to make love to Arun. But I cant. He is off limits!
Ma and Pa are not home yet. Theyve gone to get their specs fixed. Pa said that they are also going to the tailor after that.
Ive started writing a new gratitude journal. Ill sit with that now. Writing by hand is a must.
I am feeling:
High strung
Reasonably happy
Awake
Poetic
Grateful
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace,blessings and mercy on my life. 
Love,
Me.
9.29 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment